- Helps to reduce dark spots, age spots, tanning and pigmentation marks
- Is a light-textured, fast absorbing cream
- Prevents further darkening of the skin
- The hydrating nature of the actives improves the feel of skin and keeps it soft and healthy
- The formula is researched & developed by dermatologists
Pigmentation & Dullness
Uneven Skin tone (also known as hyper-pigmentation) is the irregular darkening of our skin. An overproduction of melanin, the pigment responsible for the color of skin and hair, is responsible for this discoloration and it can make your skin look lackluster and less radiant. The major causes of uneven skin tone include exposure to the sun, pollution, hormones and post-acne marks.
As we age, our fresh, youthful skin gets damaged, and it is tough to maintain youthful exuberance. Your skin may lose its natural glow and will start to look dull and tired. This can begin at an early age and it can easily be treated with the right skin-care routine.
- Helps reduce dark spots, age spots, tanning and pigmentation marks
- Prevents the further darkening of the skin
- Visible results in just 2 weeks*
*Basis consumer study conducted
- Formulated with highly potent actives like Azelaic acid and Phytic acid which are proven tyrosinase inhibitors.
- The actives not only help reduce the spots but also prevent the further darkening of skin
how to use
About Fairness & pigmentation
What is Hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation is the darkening of the skin caused by the overproduction of a pigment called melanin which is present in the skin. Hyperpigmentation can be evenly spread on the skin or can also be present in the form of dark patches/marks/dots on the skin.
What causes Hyperpigmentation?
The main cause of hyperpigmentation is sun exposure, however, hyperpigmentation could also occur due to hormonal changes (commonly seen in females). Apart from this, there are several other factors which can contribute to activation of melanocyte, such as, various forms of skin conditions, like dermatitis, eczema and acne. Physical trauma to the skin, such as burn or procedures, may also cause inflammation-induced darkening.
Who is prone to hyperpigmentation?
Any individual who experiences a lot of sun exposure is at a higher of getting pigmented skin.
Also, females may face pigmentation concerns during pregnancy or menopause.
How can you avoid pigmentation?
The most critical step to prevent pigmentation is avoiding sun exposure during peak hours 10 am – 4 pm. Also, if in case the same cannot be avoided an individual needs to use a sunscreen with a basic SPF ranging from SPF 15-50 at least 20 minutes before sun exposure with re-application after every 3-4 hours.
Also in case of pigmented skin, it is important to use products with safe-skin lightening agents to reduce pigmentation.
Manufactured by: MAXIMA SOLUTIONS PLOT NO. 56,SECTOR - IIDC,IIE,SIDCUL PANTNAGAR,UDHAM SINGH NAGAR,UTTARAKHAND-PANTNAGAR-263153,263153 , India ,Region-UTC-Uttarakhand.
Best Before: 2 years from the Date of Manufacturing